Create a legacy with us
VNN Inc is a rapidly growing, highly progressive company that is reshaping high school sports media from the ground up. Regardless of the role, the VNN team works to bring clarity, beauty and fun to technology that enables local communities to rally around their teams by making information and communication about them more accessible. We are a group of people who believe in the power the right team and technology can have on an industry. Our work begins with a deep understanding of the parents, athletes, coaches and administrators that make up high school sports, and ends with simple fun products that impact real people across the country.
VNN is looking for talented people to help us execute our national vision.
Love sports and technology? We want to meet you.
Click on a position below to find out more about our career opportunities.
It’s a very exciting time here at VNN. Business is growing faster than ever and the School Sales Specialist position is essential for our continued growth. This position is a great opportunity for a high performing and motivated individual to join our team.
As a VNN School Specialist you will contribute to the VNN vision of becoming the dominant digital platform for high school sports by working primarily with school partners to get them engaged and utilizing their sites in the best way possible. This will include training and re-training new and established school partners and selling partner integrations.
- Actively call on local High Schools not currently working with VNN to generate interest and set up appointments.
- Perform online and in person demos to current customers and new prospects
- Work with VNN internal support team to identify schools that need extra attention and training
- Conduct coaches trainings for high schools to increase coach engagement
- Coach Athletic Directors on how to best utilize the tools offered on the VNN platform
- Use a consultative sales approach, negotiate, overcome objections and close deals
- Contribute to ideas that make our product and service better
- Consistently exceed sales objectives and quotas (monthly)
Signs you’re the right person?
- Minimum of 5 years of outside sales experience with a successful track record
- Positive attitude and a drive to win
- Tenacity and the ability to overcome objections
- Demonstrated sales aptitude, with relentlessly high standards (you’re never satisfied with mediocrity)
- Self starter, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience using Salesforce.com is a plus
- Experience selling a product or service to schools
If you have what it takes, here are a few of the perks you can expect:
- Fantastic team and company culture
- Base Salary + Commission Plan
- Opportunity for advancement and high income growth
- Friendly Team Competition (Ex: March Madness Sales Contest)
Don’t see a perfect fit, but want to be on our radar?
Make us a video and tag it #ApplyVNN.
Get to know VNN
There’s a whole lot more info on our About Us page